Tuesday, September 25, 2012

?!?!?!

Holy shit! It's been nearly a month again. What the hell?! What have I been doing with myself? I do have a piece coming out on What to Expect When You're Expecting on October 1st, but other than that I've been remiss on the writing front.

What can I say? I will try to do better. Again.

And now for the excuses! The two-year-old has been on nap boycott! The baby (5 months old!) stopped sleeping through the night! (She's now hip to the fact that Mama and Daddy are just across the hall and ALWAYS READY TO PARTY, no matter the hour. Also, every time we steel ourselves for some sleep training, she goes and gets a cold, poor/clever thing.)

My brain is goo, I'm exhausted all the way down to my fingers, and I remain skeptical that I have anything worthwhile to say.

If you like stories about shopping for new mattresses, stay tuned. If not, well, what the hell are you doing here in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment